Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July 13

On a fellow bloggers site, she had this survey and it looked like it might help fill in the day for me. Especially since I am still pretty tired from my 2.5 year old waking up so much at night these days...So for today, here we are :)


1. What was the first concert you attended (without your parents) and do you still listen to the band/artist today?

James Taylor and yes! I love him :)

2. Have you ever lied about reading a particular book to impress someone? What was the book?

No, I figure at some point I'm gonna look like an idiot. Might as well confess and be uneducated from the start.

3. What was the most recent show you watched on television?

House Hunters. I loooooove watching interior design stuff. My ideal profession would be a flipper!

4. Who would play you if your life was adapted for the big screen?

I have no idea...

5. Have you ever walked out of a movie theatre?

I'd have to be woken up to walk out. I have a bad habit of falling asleep during movies.

6. Which film is your guilty pleasure or you are most embarrassed to love?

Fast and the Furious or XXX. Big Vin Diesel fan

7. Who's your favourite female protagonist in books or movies?

Ok now that I'm being honest, AFTER I dictionary.com protagonist. I realized it would have to be Antonia Shimerda in the book My Antonia. Was a film in 1995 as well. But amazing book. That is where Antonia (Nia) comes from.

8. What’s the most overplayed song on your iPod at the moment?

Well I'd have to have an iPod for this one.

9. If you could live the life of any fictional character who would it be and why?

Denise Holton in The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks.

10. Team Jacob or Team Edward?

Unless we are talking ACC teams here, I got nothing to say...

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Your answer to number 7 made me laugh out loud....hard to do at work lately!
    Thanks
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete