Sunday, September 19, 2010

Real Estate

As mentioned on my facebook page, I decided to start blogging about local business.

For my first business, I wanted to tell you about the Real Estate Agent we used to purchase our first home! We were "Property Virgins" in every since of the term. I found our agent, Jas Jagpal (http://www.electjasjagpal.com/) through a soccer club he developed here in our Morningside Heights development. I was coaching and he was the coordinator. Jas and his wife, Jaspreet, put lots of hours and money into the league. I can't remember the exact number, but I think there was about 70 or 80 kids for the first season. I began to realize he worked very hard, so hubby and I decided to take advantage of his real estate skills.

Every day we are grateful for using Jas' services. He worked hard to find us exactly what we wanted in a house within our budget and within our neighbourhood choice. I am a Type A Virgo, many of you might or might not know that about me (lol), but I like details and want a plan. Jas patiently reminded me about the plan, when certain things when take place and what to bring. Basically he prepared us for everything! We were not scared at all through the process because Jas was able to hold our hand the whole way, pointing us through the loops.

Recently my nomadic sister was looking into purchasing a property on the West Coast. She was curious about why she should use an agent. I gave her my experience and then copied and pasted info from Jas' website. He was even able to hook her up with someone on the West Coast through his agency. She has been very happy with the help that Jas provided.

Jas and his family have become friends of ours that we cherish. To me, its says a whole lot that we were business associates and THEN became friends. Usually you are friends, then business associates and hopefully still friends (lol).

I highly recommend Jas and the services he offers. We will use him again in the future when it's time to upgrade (to more garage space lol).

Again, his website is www.electjasjagpal.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment